- Internship Name: Commercial Advancement Graduate Trainee program (CAT)
- Internship Awarding Body: Siemens Proprietary limited
- Deadline for Applications: Unspecified
Summary of Internship
Siemens is in search of a young talented commercial to help take her business activities to greater heights.
The Commercial Advancement Programme is a 2-year development initiative that offers structured learning and on-the-job training. This initiative aims to equip young talented individuals with the business skills necessary to push their careers in the company forward.
Interns will be placed in several departments of the firm and will be presented with challenges to overcome. Working alongside talented professionals, the interns will be mentored and given the necessary support they need.
You will be considered for this position if you meet the following requirements:
- You are within the ages of 18-24years
- You have little or no work experience
- Matriculated with Core Mathematics and Accounting (an aggregate of 65%). Pure Mathematics and Accounting students are encouraged to apply. However, literacy in Mathematics will not be considered
- If you are a recent matriculant, you are also invited to apply. Consideration will be made based on preliminary results
- Applicants should be based in Gauteng and free to move around to other Siemen sites located at Isando, Northriding, Midrand.
This position is available in South Africa
Individuals between the ages of 18-24 are encouraged to apply.
In addition to the aforementioned requirements, applicants are expected to be:
- Good at relating with people
- Self-driven and motivated
- Great at communicating ideas
- A go-getter.
Value of Internship
Successful interns will obtain certification in Business Administration and will also gain Hands-On Learning and solid experiences in their field.
To apply for this position, you have to:
- Create an account on the Siemens platform
- Provide personal and contact details
- Upload relevant documents
To learn more and apply for this position, follow the link:
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.