Tommy Hilfiger fashion frontier challenge 2021
- Awarding Body: fashion frontier challenge
- Host: fashion frontier challenge
- Deadline: 08-03-2021
The Tommy Hilfiger fashion frontier challenge is an intercontinental program through funding and mentoring assistance that aims to find and support new ideas that make the fashion world more comprehensive. The program is an annual program to discover and speed up the effort of the world’s most innovative and impactful fashion startups.
Eligible Countries/ Regions: all intercontinental students
Gender Restrictions: No gender restriction
Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
Applicants are expected to bring up new fashion ideas.
- The winner will be awarded €200,000
- An award of €15,000 will be awarded to the roundup winner who won the favorable vote of the audience
- Also, a mentorship with Tommy Hilfiger and INSEAD experts for a full year for the winners
- A place in the INSEAD social entrepreneurship program (ISEP)
Through the multi-staged process, contenders will be shuffled down to final contenders of six. Applicants will be invited to build up their project plans practically in support of the external INSEAD members’ experts and dedicated Tommy Hilfiger. Applicants will also receive training from an experienced pitch coach. Winners will present their final concert at the global Tommy Hilfiger fashion frontier challenge final event, held in early 2022.
To apply, click here
For the official link, click here