United nation information service’s graduate study program (GSP) 2021
- Awarding Body: The United Nation Information service
- Host Institution: Palais des Nations in Geneva, Switzerland
- Deadline: 5th-03-2021
The grant is for students going in for a master’s degree or a postgraduate degree program in the applicant’s desired field of choice. The Educational scheme is the united nations longest-running program. Over the years gone by, the program has enrolled and trained thousands of students from across 100 regions worldwide, and it is celebrating its 59th year of award-ship.
The program offers applicants a prospect to widen their knowledge and give insight into the united nation system and the international Geneva through initial exploring, lectures, observation, research, teamwork, and visits to Geneva-centered institutions.
The program commences from Monday the 28th-06-2021 to Friday the 9th-07-2021. During this period, delegates of the other Geneva-based association agencies, the united nations, tours to other institutions, day-to-day work in work groupings under experts’ guidance, and other moderators will offer lectures.
Note: 2021 program takes the theme; post-COVID-world: reset, resilience, recovery
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: not stated.
- Gender Restrictions: no gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: between 22/32 years of age
General Eligibility Requirements
- Be between 22 and 32 years of age.
- Be enrolled for a master or postgraduate degree scheme.
- Have not already partaken in former editions of the program.
- Be fluent in the English language.
- The French language will also be into consideration as some sessions will be in French.
- Applicant screening criteria
- Gender stability
- Geographical stability
- Through extracurricular activities
- Background of academic excellence
- Knowledge of the required languages French and English language
- Worth of the program to the desired career.
- No fee required to participate in the program.
Note: the UN does not make any financial contribution towards the applicant’s visa, board, accommodation cost, and travel of the participants. Administration agencies, institutions, or linking foundation should offer grants to nominated contenders.
- Application requirements (English or French)
- Valid applicant passport
- A valid recommendation letter from an institution or any other authorities
- Current acceptance proof
- Obtain diplomas from attained universities.
Note incomplete form will be rejected.
Successful candidates’ requirements
- Medical permits for the duration of the program
- All applications must be in English or French.