Yale Fox International Fellowships 2021-2022 for Masters and Doctoral Students – Yale University
- Awarding Body: international fox fellowship
- Host Institution: yale university others ( Freie Universität,University of Ghana, University of São Paulo, University of Cambridge, University of Cape Town, University of Tokyo, University of British Columbia, Institut d’Études de Politiques de Paris, Fudan University in Shanghai, Jawaharlal Nehru University)
- Deadline: 13th-02-2021
The grant is for postgraduate students who want to pursue a degree in any course in the above-stated institution. The fellowship aims to enhance mutual understanding between the indigen united states and other countries by promoting international scholarly exchanges and collaborations among the next generation of leaders.
Eligible Countries/ Regions: Singapore, Israel, Australia, USA, UK, Turkey, Denmark, Mexico, China, Russian, Canada, South Africa, France, Brazil, Japan, Germany, India, ghana
Gender Restrictions: No specific Gender Restrictions
Age Restrictions: No Age Restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible, applicants must
- Be a graduate or graduating masters level student
- Be enrolling for a doctoral or masters degree
- Be a graduating BSc level students of unusual merit and distinction may be considered but advanced
- Not apply if a postdoctoral applicant as they are not eligible for this grant
- Not apply if international student proposing projects in their residential home country as they are not eligible for this grant
- Show commitment to serious research, capability for leadership, and civic engagement in the larger community
- Show the strength of academic achievement
- demonstrate both excellence in relevant coursework and strong evidence of research ability in the field of endeavor they are proposing as their fellowship project.
- Have a strong and specific research project with a focus in international relations and global affairs,business and finance, public health, political science, law, economics, environmental policy,social sciences, and contemporary history with a preference for topics of contemporaryinstitutional relevance
Note The candidate’s overall program of studies or degree may come from different disciplines and departments as long as their project focuses on one or more of these fields.
- Demonstrate good language skills and provide TOEFL/IELTS scores showing proficiency in reading, writing, and English conversation.
Applicants are enrolled based on the following criteria
- Strength of academic achievement
- Quality research proposal
- Character and demonstrated leadership potential
- Demonstrated personal commitment to being a citizen ambassador
Note this requirement is waived only for applicants from partner universities where English is the primary language of instruction.
the scholarship comes with
- A round trip travel
- A living allowance to cover expenses
- Health insurance
- Fellows can apply for grants from a research travel funding of up to USD 2,000
how to apply
- For students of the yale institutions and any of the exchange partner institutions in the fellowship network
- Applicants should endeavor to read the FAQ before applying
- For applicants from yale university, click here
- For students from the exchange partner institutions of the fellowship, click here
For more information, click here