- Internship Name: Operations Analyst
- Internship Awarding Body: IFC-World Bank Group
- Deadline for Applications: 15 January 2021 at 11:59pm U.T.C
Summary of Internship
An Operations Analyst is needed by the IFC-a member of the World Bank, at its branch in Togo’s capital city.
The successful applicants will offer support and expertise to the Management Team in the country.
An Operations Analyst will be responsible :
- Giving support to Regional and Country Management teams. Ensuring proper planning and effective delivery of the work program while maintaining a high degree of discretion and professionalism
- Providing support for pipeline development across industry groups.
- Data/Research and all operational support work based on directives of the MEA management team and the Country manager
- Data extraction from internal and external databases to be manipulated and presented with a high degree of consistency and accuracy
- Preparation of documents and presentation of reports.
For a more detailed description of the duties and responsibilities, please visit the IFC Operations Analyst official webpage.
Applicants that meet the following requirements will be considered for the position:
- An undergraduate degree in fields of Business, Economics, Finance, or related fields. A Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a banking or consulting sector or any other knowledge-based working environment.
- Must show demonstrable skill in the advanced use of Excel, PowerPoint, and Database management systems.
- Must good at written and oral communication.
- Must pay strong attention to detail.
- Be professional at all times and exercising a high level of discretion when the need arises.
Applicants from World Bank member countries or countries of operation are given more consideration.
All genders are encouraged to apply.
In addition to the requirements as mentioned above, applicants are expected to be:
- Good at relating with people
- Self-driven and motivated
- Great at communicating ideas
- Able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of IFC databases would be advantageous
- Knowledge of IFC strategy and budgeting will be advantageous
Value of Internship
This 3-year attachment will give successful applicants more experience in research, analysis, and leadership. It will also provide solid building blocks for future career aspirations.
The application process consists of nine (9) steps. All forms are to be filled with relevant information, and required documents should be uploaded.
Please follow the link to proceed to your application.
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.