- Internship Name: Cadet Trainee
- Initiative Awarding Body: TheCompetition and Consumer Protection Commission
- Deadline for Applications: 24 January 2021
Summary of Internship
This is initiative spans 24 months, during which it trains successful applicants in Competition law and Analysis.
Yearly, the Commission admits twenty candidates to go through its exciting cadet training. Upon successful completion of the program, cadets may be considered for positions in the Commission.
You are eligible for this position if you:
- Are you a citizen of South Africa
- Are a degree holder in International Relations with a minimum academic average of 70%
- Computer literate with good analytical and research skills
- Do not have previous work experience in the field.
Citizens of South Africa
In addition to the requirements as mentioned above, applicants are expected to be:
- Good at relating with people
- Self-driven and motivated
- Great at communicating ideas
- Able to work under pressure
Value of Internship
Competition Commission offers a conducive working environment for the growth and development of cadets. Providing professional support and a competitive salary for cadets.
- It may be expected of shortlisted applicants to go through assessments for proficiency
- Vetting of successful applicants for security reasons will be carried out
For more information and submission of applications, please visit the Competition Commission HR webpage