UN Volunteers Program 2021
- Sponsors: United Nations
- Location: All countries across the Globe
- Deadline: No Deadline yet.
The UN Volunteer program is open to volunteers from all parts of the Globe. Interested candidates from every field of study are eligible to apply for this volunteer program. The purpose of this scholarship is to help cushion the deleterious effect of the Novel Global pandemic. The UN is working in partnership with the COVID-19 research team. In the same vein, the Volunteers will work closely with the COVID-19 team to achieve its common goal. The UN Volunteer program 2021 is fully funded by the organizers. Participants will be provided a monthly financial allowance to cover their living costs, accommodation, health insurance, and a return air ticket.
The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945 with its secretariat in the UK. The organization is working in partnership with the health sector in all the countries to contain the spread of the deadly virus. The duration of this program is between
3-12 months. There is still room for extension based on the nature of the program.
Eligibility Requirement for the UN volunteers Program 2021.
Eligible Volunteers for the UN Volunteer program 2021 Must meet the following requirement:
Qualifications: The qualification for this Volunteer program include the following:
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Respiratory Physicians
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress counseling)
- Infection Control Nurses
- Health Statisticians
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Surveillance Specialists
- Non-health professionals
- Emergency & Crisis management
- Child Protection Specialists
- Health Emergency Managers
- Program Management
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists.
- Evaluation Specialists and Monitoring (associated with health and emergencies), and Reporting.
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Sanitation & Hygiene
- Medical Waste Management Specialist
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
Financial Benefits for UN Volunteers Program 2021
- Monthly stipend to cover feeding.
- An apartment
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Return flight ticket
Gender restriction: This Volunteer opportunity is open to both genders.
Age Restriction: A minimum of 22 years for national Volunteers and 25 for international Volunteers.
This scholarship application is online: Before you apply, ensure to meet the eligibility criteria for this scholarship opportunity.
Kindly visit the official website to read more about this scholarship and apply.