University of Pennsylvania CSERI Fellowships in the Social Sciences.
- Fellowship Awarding Body: The Penn Center for the Study of Ethnicity, Race, and Immigration (CSERI)
- Host Institution: University of Pennsylvania
- Deadline: 21 December 2020
The pen CSERI fellowship is open for application. We encourage Interested individuals in the socials sciences to have completed their Ph.D. to apply now. This fellowship is a year of postdoctoral research in social sciences. It presents a wide range of opportunities for candidates. Outstanding students stand the chance of being beneficiaries of this fellowship for two years. The School of Arts and Sciences and the University of Pennsylvania supports The pen center for the study of ethnicity, race, and immigration (CSERI). This fellowship grants candidates the rare honor of participating in the Centre for the study of Ethnicity, Race, and immigration (CSERI’s) workshops. These workshops are anchored by the CSERI’s advisory counsel and affiliates. This opportunity provides the beneficiary with a substantial financial benefit. Aside from the monetary aspect, it also allows individuals to build a network of interconnected friends worldwide to take them to the peak of their careers.
- Eligible Courses: This fellowship is open only for scholars who have completed their Ph.D. in the social sciences. The Ph.D. in question must not exceed two years (not earlier than 2019). Candidates who will be completing their Ph.D. by July 2021 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with proven skills in GIS, Qualitative software, Statistical analysis, etc. are highly welcomed. However, possession of such skills is desirable but not necessary.
Applications from minorities, women, and underrepresented regions are highly anticipated.
- Eligible Countries: This fellowship is open to all regions
- Age restriction: Not stipulated
- Gender restriction: This fellowship is open to all genders.
Click the link for more scholarship oppurtunity
Value of CSERI fellowship
- Successful applicants will receive a financial benefit of $53, 000
- The beneficiaries’ health insurance is fully covered.
- They will receive an extra token from time to time.
- An additional $2,500 will be given to students who are interested in research.
- Those who are embarking on research have the leverage to apply for additional funding.
Application Guideline on CSERI fellowship
You are to submit the requisite document via Interfolio: apply.interfolio.com/79743
The documents to be submitted are:
- A cover letter
- A Topic with a Sketch of a Research Proposal, not more than 1500 words.
- Curriculum Vitae: Your CV should contain a detailed profile of your research experience. The experience must include both quantitative and qualitative research. It would be best if you did not fail to mention previous research grants, scholarships, fellowships, etc. List out your publication.
- Writing Sample: You should submit an article, a synopsis of a book, or a chapter of your thesis. This must not exceed 25 pages.
- A letter of Recommendation: Two persons are to stand as your referee. Their work is to make relevant comments on your proposed research and attest to your ability to carry out quality research. Their recommendations will be backed up with facts. They must be able to attest to the fact that you are an adept researcher. Your referees should be able to keep track of your achievements so far as an adroit researcher.
Click here to read more about CSERI fellowship on the official website.
Application and recommendation letters should be uploaded via interfolio on or before 21 December 2020. First of all, you must have to sign up on the interfolio to enable you to upload your application documents.
Click here to sign up on Interfolio.
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.