The Erasmus Mundus EMLex Scholarship 2024 for International Students accepts applications from excellent students seeking participation in an extraordinary international study program for the 2024/2025 academic session. Thanks to its various activities, this curriculum differentiates worldwide and is highly engaging.
Throughout the two-year curriculum, students will attend several consortium universities. In the second semester, they will gather in one of the EMLex institutions, where professors will offer lessons on-site. The Erasmus Mundus EMLex Scholarship 2024 is your chance to obtain a fully funded Undergraduate or Postgraduate scholarship to study in Europe without financial strain in the 2024/2025 academic session.
About The Erasmus Mundus EMLex Scholarship for International Students (Fully-funded)
The Erasmus Mundus EMLex Scholarship offers an extraordinary worldwide plan of study that is internationally distinctive and particularly popular thanks to numerous activities. The two-year plan allows spending the second semester with all other students at one university, which rotates yearly.
The summer of 2025 will occur at Ilia State University (Georgia). On request, it is possible to study at a third institution of the EMLex consortium in the third semester. In the 1st and 4th semesters, studies occur at their home institutions.
Erasmus Mundus candidates can designate their preferred picks for their home university; the selection committee distributes the applications evenly among the partner universities.
Students have to apply to participate in the Erasmus Mundus EMLex Scholarship program. A total of 32 university slots are provided per intake. Additionally, students can join the Erasmus Mundus EMLex master’s degree program on a self-financing basis, provided their application is successful.
Students pursuing this mode of study will be reserved a seat at the university of their first choice. Erasmus+ will sponsor their semester abroad.
The Erasmus Mundus EMLex Scholarship for International Students (Fully-funded) Scholarship Worth
Scholarship applicants will obtain a scholarship of 1400 euros/month for the complete duration of the study program (maximum 24 months), which is used to pay travel expenses, visa and residency permit applications, and installation and living costs.
The award also covers participation expenses for the EMJMD-EMLex. These participation costs cover any additional expenditures that occur throughout your course. They generally comprise tuition fees, health insurance, library expenditures, administrative charges, and cultural events.
The Erasmus Mundus EMLex Scholarship for International Students (Fully-funded) Deadline
The application period for an E.M.J.M.D. scholarship in the 2024/25 intake will be open until March 1, 2024. Take advantage of this scholarship and with our professionals on work and study abroad opportunities, your chances of getting accepted into the program is increased.
The Erasmus Mundus EMLex Scholarship for International Students (Fully-funded) Application procedure
- Fill out the application form on the computer and sign it by hand.
- Send the application form together with the required paperwork to [email protected].
- All items must be submitted in one single PDF file.
- The files must be at most 10 M.B. (if the document is more extensive, you may have to compress it).
- The name of the file should adhere to the following pattern: EMLex application + your name
The documents have to be in the following order:
- Application form
- Motivation letter (2 pages max., in English or German). The letter should include the following aspects: Explain the reasons why you plan to pursue the EMLex Master Programme and explain your ambitions and your unique contribution. In addition, you should define what you plan to accomplish with the EMLex master’s degree.
- Report on your experiences with scientific or practical lexicography that you have previously created and why you have an interest in lexicography.
- Explain your choice of the intended home university (while your preferences* will be considered as far as practical, the ultimate selection will be made to meet your study requirement best).
- Answer the following question: Which lexicographic project would you want to execute in your nation if you could do so?
- Certificate of H.E.I. degree(s)
- Transcript of academic records
- Language certificates
- Copy of your identity document