International awards at the University of Padua in Italy
- Awarding Body: University of Padua
- Host Institution: University of Padua
- Deadline: 02-02-2021
The University of Padua is enrolling international students. The focus of the institution is to provide a remarkable Department of Forestry, Land, Agriculture, and Environment (TESAF) scholarship program. The University of Padua is seeking to upsurge the number of intercontinental academia and encourage them to study at the institution.
- Eligible Countries/ Region: Open to all intercontinental students
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
- Applicants must apply for a Master’s degree in Forest Science and Food and Health.
- Applicants must have attained a non-Italian BSc degree.
- Applicants for the scholarship can apply to more degree programs provided they are in English only.
- The university provides a grant of €5,000.00
- Applicants must have admission into the Master’s degree coursework to be engaged in the program.
Applicants are to provide;
- A copy of a valid passport photo.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A copy of valid ID.
- Academic credentials.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelors’s degree or equivalent.
- Applicants whose first language isn’t English will need to show proficient English skills to succeed in the application and their studies.
For the official link, click here
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.