NIGERIA LNG Limited (NLNG) is calling for interested qualified primary school pupils to apply for the NLNG Post Primary Scholarship award 2020/2021. The scholarship scheme through its support will promote academic excellence and brace high performing Basic Five and Six pupils through secondary educations
Criteria to apply NLNG Post Primary Scholarship 2020/2021
Prospective beneficiary of the NLNG Post Primary Scholarship 2020/ 2021 must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a primary 5 or 6 pupil and must provide his / her Basic 5 or 6 result.
- Provide an attestation letter signed and stamped by the Head Teacher of his / her school (and must include the contact phone number of the Head Teacher in the letter)
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his / her community
- Provide a letter of identification from his/her local government council.
- Provide a passport-sized photograph
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Application procedure for NLNG Post Primary Scholarship 2020/2021
- From the drop down menu, click on the “social performance” menu to select “Education”.
- Then click on “PPSS Scholarship Application Link” on the “Related Links Section” of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
Applicants for the NLNG Post Primary Scholarship 2020 must provide their valid contact details (email and telephone), and check them regularly. These will be used to communicate the outcome of the application to them.
Applications for the NLNG Post Primary Scholarship 2020 will be disqualified for:
Incomplete file attachments
Non – adherence to criteria for the scheme
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.
CLICK HERE to apply. To apply for the NLNG Undergraduate scholarship 2020 CLICK HERE.