NIGERIA LNG (NLNG) LIMITED is calling for first-year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities to apply for the NLNG undergraduate scholarship 2020/2021 award. Through NLNG’s support, the scholarship scheme will promote academic excellence and brace top-graduate students through tertiary institutions.
Criteria to apply for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2020/2021
Prospective beneficiaries of the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 must:
- Take a West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) excellent – excellent result at ONE sitting. With a minimum of;
- 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Must score 200 and above at the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board (UTME)
- Be a Full-Time Year-One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application.
- Have at least 3.5 CGPA at his / her Year One first semester (2019 / 2020 session) examinations.
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship Award / Scheme from any other company, organization, or agency.
- Not be a spouse or child of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Application procedure for Nigeria LNG Scholarship (NLNG) 2020/2021 scholarship
- From the drop-down menu, click on the “social performance” menu to select “Education.”
- Then click on the UGSS Scholarship application link on the related links section to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
- All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport-sized photograph
- WASC, SSCE or NECO result
- UTME result
- Official signed and stamped Year One first-semester result (2019 / 2020 session)
- University Admission letter
- University Student ID Card
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
Applicants must provide their valid contact details (email and telephone); these will be used to communicate the application’s outcome to them.
Application will be disqualified for:
Incomplete file attachments
Non – adherence to advertisement criteria
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.
CLICK HERE to apply