Orascom Construction Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program 2022-2023
- Awarding Body: Orascom Construction Onsi Sawiris
- Host Institution: Pennsylvania university, Stanford University, Chicago University, and Harvard university
- Deadline: July 31st, 2021
Description of Scholarship
The Orascom construction strives to promote excellence and lofty accomplishments by offering a full-tuition scholarship to undergraduate students seeking to pursue their B.Sc. in disciplines that will enhance the economic success and growth of Egyptians/Egypt. At a prominent institution of higher education in the united states.
The Orascom construction instituted the Onsi Sawiris in the year 2000 to provide educational support in the development of the communities in which it works.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: Egyptians
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
Prospective Orascom Construction Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Should have a GPA of 3.5 and 90% in thanaweyya Amma certification for their secondary school year or equivalent certificates
- TOEFL iBT: should be 100 or above or equivalent to 100
- Minimum SAT I score: 1450 or minimum, ACT score: 32 taken within two years
- SAT II in three subjects 600 or above (highly recommended)
- Field of study; finance and management studies, engineering, political science, and economics
- Candidates should prepare to start their studies for 2022/2023 in the USA
- Be an Egyptian citizen
Note: Applicants will not be accepted and acknowledged if not a citizen of Egypt.
- Have not lived outside Egypt for more than three years
- Be committed to returning to Egypt for two years after the completion of studies on their BSc
- Full tuition and living stipend
- Travel and health insurance
- Scholarship recipients will be considered for an internship position within the company.
Note: for applicants to be accepted and considered for this grant. You must apply and gain admission to one of the institutions given above in the eligibility requirements or be already studying in one of the above universities in the united states.
Applicants are to present the following:
- Application form
- Copy of transcripts
- Copy of test scores (SAT I or SAT II)/ TOEFL iBT
- Copy of graduation certificates or a copy thanaweyya Amma certificates if available
- Two recommendation letters
- Curriculum vitae