Closing date for the Pershing Square scholarship: January 8, 2020
Applications are now open for the 2021 University of Oxford masters scholarship and an additional year for MBA fully sponsored by the body. Pershing Square, the scholarship awarding body has consistently sponsored five outstanding students yearly for both masters and MBA since its emergence in 2014. The scholarship awarding body shoulders the financial responsibility of the student throughout the candidate’s masters and MBA respectively. This foundation has contributed enormously towards community development through their financial interventions to individuals and organizations. The focal point of its support is mainly in the area of economic development, education, arts, healthcare, and justice.
Value of scholarship
Fully funded University of Oxford masters scholarship and additional offer for MBA.
Living cost allowance throughout the program.
- Applicants are awarded based on their excellent academic performance evident in their Results, academic awards, GRE, etc.
- Exceptional leadership prowess.
- Moral and intellectual soundness
- The candidate should be committed to making meaningful contributions towards proffering solutions to the moral, social, and economic upheaval in society.
- A well-structured vision of how relevant this oxford scholarship scheme will contribute to the candidate’s career.
To qualify for this double scholarship scheme, you are advised to apply for masters and MBA currently (2 years program by on or before January 8th, 2021.
You will be asked if you are interested in the Pershing oxford masters scholarship when you submit your masters and MBA application.
If you are interested, you will be asked to write an essay of not more than five hundred words to addresses the question of how you want to change the world and how your vision connects with your personality. Kindly click this link to get more information and apply it immediately.
keep in touch with us for the latest scholarship offers. Click here to read our previous scholarship update.