The University of St. Thomas president’s international scholarship awards.
- Scholarship Awarding Body: St. Thomas University
- Host Institution: St. Thomas University
- Application Deadline for the president’s international scholarship awards: March 1, 2021.
St. Thomas University President’s international scholarship awards offer a life-changing opportunity for undergraduate students. This scholarship scheme is targeted at students undergoing undergraduate studies in the arts and humanities. It also covers education, social sciences, and social work. The scholarship opportunity is for local and international students who intend to pursue their undergraduate studies in the university’s courses. The scholarship awarding body intends to extend its hand of generosity to about 1900 students. The university is committed to helping young undergraduate students reach the peak of their careers. The university supports the students to hone their craft, develop their potentials, and creates room for students to grow a deep-seated love for research. This scholarship also prepares them for future career opportunities.
- Eligible Course: Only courses offered by the university
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for local and international students across the globe.
- Gender Restrictions: this scholarship opportunity is open to all genders.
- Age Restriction: No specification
For more Scholarship updates click here
Eligible Intellectual Capacity: To be qualified for the scholarship, the applicant must be ready to hit a minimum of 3.7 CGPA annually. It is so because the award is renewable annually based on the student’s academic performance.
Full school fee renewal for three academic sessions.
- Interested candidates are advised to first apply for admission at St. Thomas University. Click here to apply. When you have secured your university admission, you can now apply for the scholarship program online.
- You will have to submit a 1-2-page letter in a document format. In this letter, you are to write, stating strong and convincing reasons that make you think you are qualified for the scholarship. In this letter, you are to outline your profile and your achievements right from high schools. You have to state your work experience if you have any.
- To gain admission to the university, applicants must possess a high school certificate from a recognized certificate awarding body.
- All applicants must present proof of English Proficiency.