Scholarship at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden
- Awarding Body: Gothenburg University
- Host Institution: Gothenburg University
- Deadline: 22nd-01-2021
Applications are open for an international postdoctoral position in radiation Biology at Gothenburg University. The scholarship’s goal aims to attract scientist and students worldwide who wishes to enroll for a postdoctoral degree at the above stated University. The study will also examine primarily epigenetic effects of exposure of radioiodine (I-131) on thyroid and other tissues of importance in an in vivo model.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: All intercontinental students are eligible for this grant
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must apply for a postdoctoral degree in radiation biology
- Applicants must have achieved a doctoral degree (compulsory) for a postdoctoral position at Goteborg University.
The education program will provide the salaries for doctoral students regulated in a local agreement at the University.
- Applicants are required to take admission in a doctorate at the institution
- Apply through an online platform
- A transcripts with descriptions of previous research experience
- A motivation letter
- A curriculum vitae
- Lists of publication manuscripts
- Description of qualifications in relations to the advertised position
- Proof of completed Ph.D. exam
- Contact details of two reference
- Applicants must have already attained a master degree
- Applicants should have a good command of the English language
For the official link click, Here.