Closing Date: 30, September 2020
Tullow Scholarship 2020 is here. Hurry up grab this golden opportunity office of the University of Ghana student aid is open for application for the 2020/2021 University of Ghana -Tullow scholarship. This scholarship scheme is open for both graduate and undergraduate students who are superlatively intelligent but lack the economic capacity to further their education.
Worth of scholarship
This scholarship scheme is a fully sponsored Program. The scholarship awarding body takes full responsibility for your school fees, living cost, health insurance, accommodation, research materials, and a laptop.
Awardees are advised to maintain an excellent academic record with a B grade benchmark and a 3.0 CGPA if they must still be beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students of Ghana decent and West African regions are eligible to apply
- Applicants must be able to show that they are financially incapacitated to foot their academic bills.
- Applicants Must have an aggregate of 19 in his WASCE and a minimum of 3.0 CGPA for those who are already in school.
- Candidates Must be morally sound without a scandalous past.
- Applicants Must be outstanding academically.
- Applicants must be able to meet the university of Ghana criteria for admission.
- Applicants who nurse the intention of doing science and technology-related courses are advised to apply.
Tullow scholarship 2020 Application
To submit your application for this scholarship scheme kindly visit email@example.com
You are to enclose a copy of your academic records, ie, WASSCE for undergraduate applicants and a transcript for graduate applicants, your essay, letters of recommendation, and a paper to serve as evidence to the fact that you are having financial difficulty.
For more information regarding the scholarship scheme, kindly click here.
click here to peruse through all our scholarship updates.