Fully Funded Scholarship at University of Oxford, UK
- Awarding Body: University of Oxford
- Host Institution: University of Oxford, UK
- Deadline: 21-04-2021
The scholarship at the University of Oxford is situated for scholars who are willing to enroll in a post-doctorate degree program.
This scholarship aims to support students who want to experience and learn new skills by applying for the post-doctorate scholarship program offered in oxford.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: China
- Gender Restrictions: No Gender Restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No Age Restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
The scholarship will be award in
- Genomics, cell signaling, stress physiology, wheat genomic selection, hormonal pathways in abiotic stress responses, antioxidant metabolism, melatonin, Brassinosteroids (BRs), and bioinformatics.
- Applicants must have obtained a doctorate in botany (plant stress physiology) from the academy of sciences, Beijing, China 2018 (host institute: Wuhan Botanical Garden, Chinese academy of sciences, Hubei, Wuhan, China).
- Applicants must have research in functional genomics, abiotic stresses, transcriptome, melatonin, brassinosteroids, cell signaling, gene regulation, hormonal pathways, antioxidant metabolism, reactive oxygen species (ROS), and reactive nitrogen species (RNS), and a lot more
University Of Oxford Scholarship Value
- Tuition fees
- The successful scholar will receive a salary to complete their program in the UK
- Applicant must have to complete the online application form
Applicants are to provide the following valid documents
- Official transcript
- Statement of purpose
- Research proposal
- Written work
- Applicants must have been working as a scientific officer in the wheat breeding division
- Applicants must have been researching to develop drought, salt, and heat-tolerant wheat variety(s) by the phenotypic and genomic selection and marker assistant selection
- Applicants must meet the English language proficiency of the institution
For the application website click, here