Adobe Communications internship 2021 in Australia
- Awarding Body: Adobe
- Deadline: 14-03-2021
The Adobe Communications team assists applicants in all aspects of the communications schedule. This ranges from media engagement, leadership content, social media, multimedia, customer advocacy, to internal communications.
The Adobe Communications Internship aims to provide applicants with a unique opportunity to gain experience across the full communications lifecycle; from strategy development to execution and reporting. As the internship focuses on social media, the role also incorporates support of the APAC communications function.
- Eligible Countries/ Region: Open to all countries and regions
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
- Applicants for the Adobe Communications Internship must be undergoing a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism.
- The prospective Adobe Communications intern must have excellent research and writing skills.
- Applicants for the internship must demonstrate a knowledge of social media.
Adobe is an American multinational software company renowned for;
- The Adobe Flash web software ecosystem
- Photoshop image editing software,
- The Adobe-Illustrator vector graphics editor
- Acrobat reader
- The portable document format (PDF)
- Adobe creative suite
- Adobe creative cloud
Adobe focuses on the creation of multimedia and creativity software product, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing.
for the official link, click Here
Adobe communications intern