The ACT Educational Trust is a charity that helps the accounting sector through teaching with support. The trust gives scholarships to promote and enable students from growing countries who are not opportune to support themselves for their studies, especially for their ACT Exams.
You, as an applicant, have all the time in the world to apply for the trust fund till 24 October 2021. The deadline for ACT Educational Trust is October Two thousand and twenty-one.
All countries are eligible except those countries that are blacklisted by the USA.
TO BE TAKEN AT (INSTITUTION):
Any eligible institution where the ACT Exam can be done.
ACCEPTED SUBJECT AREAS
TYPE OF DEGREE
To be qualified for the ACT EDUCATIONAL TRUST is an easy job. All that is needed:
- Be an accounting student
- Be about to take the ACT Exams.
- Do not be a citizen of a USA blacklisted country.
- Be unable to get bursaries yourself.
VALUE OF AWARDS
The ACT Trust offers:
- Free online learning materials
- Fully-paid student membership fee
- Free assessment on your first exam sitting, and one re-sit if needed
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.