Scholarship at Aarhus University in Denmark
- Awarding Body: Aarhus University
- Host Institution: Aarhus University, Nordre Ringgade, Denmark
- Deadline: 15th-03-2021
The fully-funded grant is for talented academic students going in for a doctorate in SMC-derived cells in the Aarhus University for 2021 and 2022 academic sessions. The project aims to provide an innovative technique for analyzing the colonial structure of cell populations in pigs using a transgenic X chromosome tag.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: Applicable to all students from all international countries
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
- The student must be going in for a Ph.D. position in SMC-derived cells
- Applicants must have a recent medical degree or master degree in a biological discipline
- Spoken English practical experience
- Standard biomedical lab work
- You must master the English language corresponding to CEFR C1-level
- You must comply with the project-specific qualification requirements
Note if you already have a Ph.D., your application will be rejected.
For international applicants, click here.
- Applicants must have a relevant higher education degree—the Applicant’s educational level is assessed to determine whether it complies with entry requirements.
- If you hold a degree other than a Danish Master’s degree, it can be advisable to get your degree assessed by the Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education before you apply
The university grants come with a fully-funded Ph.D. position to successful contenders
How to apply
- Applicant must take admission into the Aarhus university for a degree program
- Apply through an online application form
- Applicants should provide a curriculum vitae
- Provide a degree certificate
- Provide a transcript of previous merits
- Provide a complete list of publication
- Provide a statement of future research plans
- Provide a letter of reference
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the institution
- Applicants must be fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Before applying, applicants should check all English language requirements
For more info about the research group, click here
For the application, guide click here
For more information, please visit the official link.