Fully funded EPSRC and SWTRA scholarship at Swansea University in the UK
- Awarding Body: EPSRC AND SWTRA SCHOLARSHIP
- Host Institution: Swansea University
- Deadline: 31st-01-2021
The grant is financed by the engineering and physical sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and south Wales trunk road agent (SWTRA). The grant is a fully-funded Ph.D. program for biosciences students.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: All students from all nationalities
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
- Candidates must possess honors of first-class upper, second class honors, or a masters degree with merit in a relevant discipline
- The grants are for candidates whose language is not English
- Candidates must possess an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent
Students should note that they may have to pay the difference between the home UKRI fee and the institutional international student fee.
- Tuition fees
- An annual stipend minimum UKRI level (£15,285 annually)
- RTSG support of £1,000 annually
To apply, you are to submit
- College of science PGR scholarship application
- Two supporting references from known referees
- Academic transcript and degree certificates (alongside with the scholarship application)
Note the university will be using this to verify your academic performance.
- a recent CV
- Candidates should use the ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ section of the application form to explain why the award they are applying for particularly matches their skills and experience and how they would choose to develop the project.
- Please email the documents with ‘EPSRC 35 – BIOL – SCHOLARSHIP 2021-2022’ in the email subject header.