Scholarship at Hector Fellow Academy in Germany
- Awarding Body: Hector Fellow Academy
- Host Institution: Hector Fellow Academy
- Deadline: 31-03-2021
The Hector scholarship is for doctorate degree students who want to pursue higher education in Germany’s Hector Fellow Academy.
The program seeks to provide support to talented academia enrolling for a Ph.D. in the Evolution of Pre and Postzygotic Reproductive Isolation in Cichlid Fishes.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: Germany
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
- Applicants must be enrolling for a doctorate degree.
- Applicants must enrol for a grant under the Evolution of Pre and Postzygotic Reproductive Isolation in Cichlid Fishes.
- Applicants must have an MS or MA degree in Biology, Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology, or related courses.
The Hector Fellow Academy will provide a salary to successful contenders for Ph.D. study in Germany.
- Candidates have to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates must participate in a Ph.D. program at the institution.
- Before applying, candidates have to register, then apply after confirming registration via an email.
- Applicants can log in to their profile and complete the online application form.
Applicants must provide;
- A doctorate research proposal.
- Motivation letter.
- Valid information of two references.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Summary of a master thesis.
- A copy of degree certificates.
- A copy of transcripts of records.
- A photo (optional).
- Other documents proving your qualifications.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language, both written and spoken.