Scholarship at Sharif University, Iran
- Awarding Body: Sharif University
- Host Institution: Sharif University of Technology, Iran
- Deadline: 01-06-2021
The Sharif grant is a partially funded scholarship for students enrolling for a bachelor’s, graduate, and doctorate program at the above-stated institution.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: For all intercontinental students
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
Applicants must be enrolling in a bachelor’s, graduate, or doctorate degree in the following fields;
- Marine Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Flight and Control Dynamics
- Air Constructions
- Industrial Engineering
- Macro Systems
- System Optimization
- Engineering Management
- Material Engineering Corrosion and Protection of Materials
- Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Machines and Design
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
To be eligible;
- Applicants must have no lawful or legislative research ban imposed by the compulsory military male students service.
- Applicants must meet the requirements of academic evaluation.
- Applicants must complete the academic and professional interview successfully.
- Applicants must have previous degree certificates.
The awarding body will provide a tuition stipend to eligible students participating in BSc, graduate, and doctorate degrees.
To apply, applicants have to;
- Accept the admission.
- Submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended.
- Submit a passport-sized photo.
- Submit a national ID.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate.
For contact details, click Here
For the official website, click here
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.