Dancing on the edge scholarship program 2021 for dancers from MENA
- Awarding Body: the Dancing on the Edge team, DOTE
- Host Institution: Henny jurriens studio, Netherlands
- Deadline: 1-03-2021
Description of Scholarship
The grant under the Dancing on the edge team (DOTE) offers opportunities to young and talented dancers from the MENA district for a 3weeks summer dance workshop program.
In the Netherlands, dote stands as the only institute that provides a platform for artistic performers from the northern and eastern section of the African regions, performing arts, that demonstrates creative, admirable, and significant work.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: northern African and Middle Eastern region, partly from Arab and Iran
- Gender Restrictions: above 27 years
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants could be relatively based or come from Iran/Arab countries
- Applicants should have an experienced dance experience
- Applicants should be above 27 years of age
- Applicants must be capable of raising funds for traveling and living self-sufficiently throughout this period
- Applicants must be self-dependent for feeding and other living expenses
- Applicants must be able to acquire travel and health insurance
- Applicants are required to arrange their visa if necessity is put in place
Value of scholarship
- The grant covers visa/travel stipends, accommodation, program stipends, and some performance tickets.
- No per Diem for Participants, i.e., no stipend for per day to day living expenses, travel, and other expenses
Click here to apply