Dancing on the edge scholarship program 2021 for dancers from MENA
- Awarding Body: the Dancing on the Edge team, DOTE
- Host Institution: Henny jurriens studio, Netherlands
- Deadline: 1-03-2021
Description of Scholarship
The grant under the Dancing on the edge team (DOTE) offers opportunities to young and talented dancers from the MENA district for a 3weeks summer dance workshop program.
In the Netherlands, dote stands as the only institute that provides a platform for artistic performers from the northern and eastern section of the African regions, performing arts, that demonstrates creative, admirable, and significant work.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: northern African and Middle Eastern region, partly from Arab and Iran
- Gender Restrictions: above 27 years
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants could be relatively based or come from Iran/Arab countries
- Applicants should have an experienced dance experience
- Applicants should be above 27 years of age
- Applicants must be capable of raising funds for traveling and living self-sufficiently throughout this period
- Applicants must be self-dependent for feeding and other living expenses
- Applicants must be able to acquire travel and health insurance
- Applicants are required to arrange their visa if necessity is put in place
Value of scholarship
- The grant covers visa/travel stipends, accommodation, program stipends, and some performance tickets.
- No per Diem for Participants, i.e., no stipend for per day to day living expenses, travel, and other expenses
Click here to Apply
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.