- Internship Name: Global Graduate Program – Operations
- Internship Awarding Body: British American Tobacco (BAT)
- Deadline for Applications: Unspecified
Summary of Internship
The British American Tobacco Company (BAT) is in search of young talented individuals fresh from the University with high potential and young professionals. These individuals will undergo a 12-month development program, which will help build their understanding of manufacturing, Interpersonal relationships, and commercial activities.
Successful applicants will be introduced to the daily activities of the company to gain experience through on-the-job training. Interns will be opportune to learn and build their skills in one of the following fields:
- Balancing supply and demand
- Managing supply chain flow and strategy
- Innovative thinking, effective spending, and building quality partnerships
- Paying close attention to customer needs and making them the center of operations
- Marketing and sales.
You are strongly encouraged to apply for this position if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s in Engineering
- Graduated with a minimum of Second Class Upper
- Have a maximum of 3 years post-graduate experience
- Have demonstrable leadership qualities through extracurricular activities
- Are free to travel globally
- Speak and write in English fluently
- Are Nigerian
This job is open for Nigerians only.
In addition to the requirements as mentioned above, applicants are also expected to:
- Have good communication skills
- Be self-motivated
- Be willing to learn and improve
- Be a good team player.
Value of Internship
The BAT company is working towards raising future leaders for their Operations Team.
To apply for this position you have to:
- Create an account on the BAT platform
- Provide personal and contact details
- Upload relevant documents
To learn more and apply for this position, follow the link:
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.