Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship
- Scholarship awarding body: The Chinese Government
- Host University: Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China.
- Deadline: 10 March 2021
Zhejiang University SCS scholarship is targeted at international students who want to study in china for their Master’s and Ph.D. The Chinese Government funds the scholarship. The scholarship awarding body shoulders the full financial responsibility of the benefiting students throughout the program.
International students from all fields are encouraged to apply. The Zheijiang University SCS scholarship features all students from virtually all areas, including major disciplines. International students who want to undertake their postgraduate studies at Zhejiang University are encouraged to apply. Zhejiang University is one of the prominent universities with world-class learning facilities. It occupies 38 spots in the global university ranking. The university is one of the oldest universities in China. The university was established in 1897. The beneficiaries of the Zhejiang University SCS scholarship will begin school in the 2021/ 2022 academic session.
There is no application fee required for the Zhejiang University SCS Scholarship. The IELTS/TOEFL scores are necessary but not needed for this scholarship. This scholarship offer lasts for a duration of 2-3 years for Master’s students and 3-4 years for Ph.D. students.
Every year, the university under the sponsorship of the Chinese Government offers 140 undergraduate scholarships and 300 postgraduate scholarships to international students worldwide.
Eligibility Requirement for the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship
- The candidate must be an international student.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The candidate applying for a master must possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. must have a Master’s degree in a recognized university.
- Candidates are expected to submit the following credentials to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Candidates must apply for admission at Zhejiang University.
- They must submit a scanned copy of their passport.
- A copy of the academic transcript in English or Chinese language.
- The study plan of the candidate (In English or Chinese language)
- Candidates are required to submit two recommendation letters.
- They are to present Proof of English or Chinese proficiency ( the scholarship awarding body will exempt applicants who acquired their previous degrees in Chinese or English Language).
- They must present proof that they are crime-free within the past five months.
- They must submit a letter of acceptance from a university supervisor (download here)
- They must submit a copy of the physical examination form
Candidates should not be above 35 years (for masters ) and 40 (for Ph.D.).
The Zhejiang University CSC scholarship is open for all international students across the globe.
No gender restriction for this scholarship. This scholarship is open to all.
Value of Scholarship
The Zhejiang University SCS scholarship is a fully sponsored scholarship opportunity. The beneficiaries are entitled to the following packages:
- Full school fee
- Registration fee coverage,
- An apartment around the campus
- Medical/ health insurance
- An allowance of 3000 RMB per month ( for Master’s students)
- A stipend of 3,50 RMB per month (for Ph.D. students).
After the above stage, every other document required for scholarship application is to be submitted to the Office of the Zhejiang University Admissions International College. These documents are to be submitted together with the admission requirements. The mode of submission should either be by post or in-person to the above-mentioned office.
For more information about this scholarship, please visit the official scholarship website.