Koffi Annan MBA Scholarships for developing countries is a fellowship grant for emerging leaders from developing nations. Successful candidates get a grant to pursue a two-year Master In Management (MIM) degree or a one-year regular MBA in Berlin’s ESMT, Germany.
Annual scheme (30th June/30th September)
All applicants have to be residents in the UN’s list of Least Developed countries (LDC), the Land-Locked Developing Countries (LLDCs), or Palestine.
European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) Germany collaborates with The Kofi Annan Business Schools Foundation, Hague, Netherlands.
Accepted Subject Areas:
Annual Full-time Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or a two-year Masters in Management (MIM).
Type of Degree:
- Applicants for Masters in Management(MIM) must have Bachelor’s Degree in at least one discipline with high grades, including eighteen months of work experience and fluent in English skills. In most cases, a GRE or GMAT score is also required.
- All MBA applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of choice. They also need to have at least 3 years of work experience, a GRE or GMAT score, and be proficient in English etiquette.
- Applicants must as well be willing to offer their contributions towards building their nation’s economy and society with entrepreneurial incentives.:
Number of Awards:
The Koffli Annan MBA Scholarships for developing countries are offered to five students from developing countries.
Value Of Award:
- Successful MIM fellows will get a full-tuition grant from ESMT of €25,000.
- Successful MBA fellows will receive a full-tuition scholarship of €43,500.
- All fellows are entitled to a fair travel compensation, accommodation, and study-related fees. They also get support for visas, travel, insurance, networking, and placement.
How to Apply:
Click on the link to apply.
The Kofi Annan MBA Scholarships for students from developing countries accept and awards scholarships on re-occurring basis during the application period. The MIM program begins in September each year, while the final deadline for applications is June 30.
The MBA program starts in January each year, while the final deadline for application is September 30. All intending applicants should click the link on how to apply above and follow the instructions