Big Blanket Dream Big Scholarship 2021
- Awarding Body: Big Blanket Co.
- Host Institution: Accredited colleges in the United States
- Deadline: 15-04-2021
The Big Blanket Dream Big Scholarship by Big Blanket Co is offering a $1500 scholarship to two exceptional scholars annually in the hopes of making a small difference in their lives.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: Legal residents of the United States or holders of a valid Student Visa.
- Gender Restrictions: No gender Restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
- Applicants for the Big Blanket Dream Big Scholarship must have enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Applicants for the Big Blanket Dream Big Scholarship must be enrolling in an undergraduate or graduate business program.
- Applicants for the Big Blanket Dream Big Scholarship household income must contain a combined gross income of under $50,000.
- Applicants must fulfill the residency requirements.
- Applicants must complete and submit an essay and application to scholarship @bigblannket.com by 15-10-2021 fall semester or 15-04-2021 spring semester.
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of household income upon request.
- Applicants should note that only one entry per student is permitted.
- Applicants that are employees of the Big Blanket Co and associated companies will be rejected.
Big blanket dream big scholarship comes with;
- $1,500 twice annually for spring and fall semesters.
- A cozy new blanket to keep you comfortable during the study.
With a maximum of 500 words, applicants for the Big Blanket Dream Big Scholarship are to respond to one of the following three topics
- Discuss ideas for bringing about greater access to education within your community.
- Explain how you plan on using your education in business to help bring positive, equitable change in the United States
- Discuss three ways that the greater business community in the United States can contribute to equitable or underserved communities and groups.