FG Bilateral Education Agreement scholarship 2021 for Nigerian students.
Scholarship Awarding Body: Federal Government of Nigeria
Host institutions for the undergraduate scholarship.
Undergraduate students will undergo their studies in the following countries:
- Host institutions for Postgraduate scholarship
- Postgraduate students will undergo their research program in universities from the following countries:
- South Korea
- Russia (for those who did their undergraduate studies in Russia)
Deadline for the bilateral education agreement scholarship 2021: Application is ongoing. Apply Now
The bilateral education agreement scholarship 2021 is a scholarship initiative under the sponsorship of the federal republic of Nigeria. On this note, Malam Adamu Adamu, the minister of education, is inviting interested candidates from Nigeria to avail themselves of the opportunity of being a beneficiary of this life-changing opportunity.
This scholarship scheme’s objective is to use education as a veritable instrument for the holistic development of Nigeria. The federal government of Nigeria’s aim is to invest massively in Human capital development to meet the five main objectives of her philosophy of education towards a prosperous Nigeria. This scholarship aims to ensure that beneficiaries are well-grounded intellectually and morally. It fosters the Nigerian cause for unity towards realizing a healthy, democratic, egalitarian indissoluble, and indivisible sovereign nation under God.
For more scholarship opportunity click the link
SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- All applicants in the undergraduate category must have a minimum of five distinctions in their O level certificate (WAEC) in their relevant fields of study (mathematics and English inclusive)
· Only candidates whose certificates are not more than two years are eligible to apply (2019 and 2020) for certificates obtained outside Africa, one year only (2020) for certificates obtained in Africa.
· Applicants must be between the ages of 18-20 years.
- Applicants in the postgraduate category must have a first-class or a minimum of second class upper in their first degree.
- All applicants must have their NYSC discharged or exemption certificates.
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years for masters and 40 years for PhD
- Applicants who were once beneficiaries of foreign awards will have to present at least two years of working experience in Nigeria.
- Proof of the willingness of your employer to allow you to pursue this program
Eligible courses for bilateral education agreement scholarship 2021:
- Medicine (few slots)
- Social sciences
- Environmental sciences
Master degree and doctorate in all disciplines.
Eligible Countries for the Bilateral education agreement scholarship 2021:
This scholarship opportunity is only open for Nigeria citizens.
Gender Restrictions: This scholarship is open to all genders.
Age Restriction for scholarship
18 to 20 for undergraduate, 35 years age limit for masters, and 40 years age limit for Ph.D.
This a fully funded scholarship scheme.
Scholarship Application Instructions
Eligible candidates should follow the guidelines below:
- Visit the official website of the Nigerian ministry of education on www.education.gove.ng. Click on the federal scholarship board displayed on the webpage. Read more about the scholarship and apply it immediately.
- The application process is to be completed online.
- Print a copy of the application after submission
- Enclose the following credentials to the printed copy of your application:
- Your letter of admission to the university
- A course registration form
- A comprehensive result sheet containing your results from year one to your current level with CGPA.
- Your school identity card
- A letter of confirmation from your state or local government
- Provide a passport size photograph with your name and signature at the back.
Click here to visit the application Website.