Scholarship at Canadian University of Dubai in the UAE
- Awarding Body: UAE, Canadian University of Dubai
- Host Institution: Canadian University of Dubai
- Deadline: 07-07-2021
The Canadian University of Dubai scholarship is for academic students enrolling for any desired degree program in the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The funding aims to promote access to higher education for students going through financial hardship. The scholarship recognizes academic excellence and seeks students who demonstrate leadership and social engagement skills. These qualities in a student form part of the selection process.
- Eligible Countries/ Region: Applicants from all countries and regions
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
To be eligible for the Canadian university of Dubai scholarship;
- Applicants must be enrolling for a master’s or doctorate degree.
- Applicants in high school must have 75% as a minimum academic accomplishment.
- Returning students must achieve a minimum of 2.8 as Cumulative Grade Point Average to apply or reapply for the Canadian University of Dubai scholarship.
The Canadian University of Dubai will provide a tuition waiver of up to 30% for students accredited towards expenses.
- Applicants must have taken admission for BSc or MSc degree program at the institution. Only then can they apply for the grant.
Applicants must provide valid documentation of;
- Current rental contract.
- Bank statements.
- Employee certificate.
- Salary statement for each employed family member.
- A valid copy of their passport.
- Visa for each employed family members or both parents.
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling. One of which should have a master’s or bachelor’s degree or an equivalent international qualification with a curricular suitable for the criteria for admission.
- Applicants are to meet the English proficiency requirements of the institution.
For the official website, click here