Fully funded FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship program
- Awarding Body: The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)- Hungarian Government scholarship
- Host Institution: Szent István University
- Deadline: 28-02-2021
Fao-Hungarian scholarship description
The FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship grants are open to students applying for a Diploma in Agricultural and Environmental Sciences at the Szent István University.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: Yemen, Vietnam, Uganda, Tajikistan, Serbia, Republic of Cabo Verde, Philippines, Palestine state, Namibia, Madagascar, North Macedonia, Laos, Kazakhstan, Jordan, Gambia, Egypt, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Turkmenistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Mali, Lebanon, Kenya, Georgia, Ethiopia, Chad, Belarus, Albania, Uzbekistan, South Sudan, North Korea, Myanmar, Kosovo, Ghana, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Algeria, Sudan, Moldova republic, Kyrgyzstan, Burkina Faso, Angola, Mongolia, Azerbaijan, Montenegro, and Armenia.
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: Maximum age requirement is 30 years.
*Applicants for the (FAO)-Hungarian government scholarship program must;
*Be citizens of an eligible country.
*Show excellent academic accomplishments.
*Show proficiency in the English language and for the courses taught in English.
*Provide a motivation letter/show motivation towards the scholarship.
*Be in good health.
*Must meet the age criterion to be eligible.
For the application form click, here
Throughout the program, the scholarships shelters:
- Tuition stipend
- Basic books and notes
- Insurance for health
The FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship sorting process will be in two segments
Segment 1: the FAO will do a thorough screening of applicants and submit selected applications to the Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture. The ministry will, in turn, forward the applicants’ credentials to their chosen institutions.
Applicants are, therefore to; submit only one complete dossier and ensure they use only their valid names.
Segment 2: Applicants that are nominated might be asked to partake in a written or oral examination in English as part of the application system. The institutions participating in the program will run a different assessment process and inform each candidate that comes out with success.
Even though the institutions will select applicants without the involvement of the FAO, successful applicants will be notified by the ministry.
For more on the application procedure and course, description click, here
For more questions mailto:REU-Scholarship@fao.org
For the official link click, here
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.