The Chevening scholarship is a fully-funded master’s degree Scholarship for international students.
This scholarship seeks to provide international students with great Leadership and professional skills. With these skills, students would become great leaders, influencers, and global catalysts of change and growth in the world. It also gives international students the exposure and opportunity to build a greater and better global network in the UK. The Chevening scholarship aims to develop and grow global leaders for global relevance academically, professionally, and in every other area.
The scholarship is funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and other partner organizations.
UK Chevening scholarship application for the fully-funded Chevening scholarship is open till the 2nd of November 2021. You are expected to send in your application on or before the date stated above. To ease your application process, it’s advisable to send in your applications on time. Be proactive.
To successfully apply for the UK Chevening scholarship. You must note the following;
- You have to be a citizen of a Chevening countries
- You must return to your home country at least two years after your scholarship has ended
- You must have completed your undergraduate degree with a 2:1 or more. However this depends on your desired course and choice of University.
- You must have at least two years work experience
- Required language: English language
- You must have applied to at least three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2022
How to successfully apply for the scholarship
To successfully apply for the UK chevening scholarship application, you have to follow these processes;
- To begin with, choose your country, then choose a Chevening Scholarship.
- Create your account.
- Fill your profile with your personal information, save the data and validate your profile, then start your application.
- Complete the quiz to assure your eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Fill the application with the required data and prepare the required documents
- Finally, submit your application
The UK Chevening scholarships would cover or provide the following for all the scholars;
- University tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- An arrival allowance.
- A homeward departure allowance.
- The cost of one visa application.
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.