The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship is currently accepting applications. The 2024–2025 Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation Scholarship is fully financed. This fellowship is available to students in Germany for both undergraduate and graduate work.
A minimum salary of up to EUR 850 per month, health insurance costs, and, if applicable, family and infant allowances will all be covered by this scholarship.
About The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship
Up to 40 outstanding students may be chosen for this fellowship, with a complete seminar programme designed to improve the applicants’ academic and social abilities. Students who demonstrate exceptional academic ability or academic excellence, who aspire to study in Germany, and who are committed to the values of social democracy are eligible to apply, regardless of their subject area.
Study Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral, and Diploma Program(s): Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
Chance Areas of Focus: Numerous courses are funded; however, pure study abroad initiatives outside of the E.U. are not.
Programme Time Frame: The maximum financing duration complies with BAföG guidelines.
Up to 40 scholarships are available.
Masters: Summer semester begins April 30, 2024; winter semester begins October 31, 2023.
Students pursuing state exams and those seeking a bachelor’s, diploma, or magister degree: Afterwards and beyond the first semester. Up to three semesters before the conclusion of the typical study cycle
After the fourth semester, or following physics until the conclusion of the sixth semester, for medical students
PhD candidates: Anytime
Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship Coverage
Benefits of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (F.E.S.) Scholarships include the following:
- A monthly stipend of EUR 750 for pursuing a state examination, diploma, bachelor’s, or master’s degree
- Eight hundred fifty euros per month as a stipend for a master’s programme.
- Health insurance premiums are covered, and students with children are given a family stipend of EUR 276.
- There is no requirement to repay the scholarship.
Qualifications for Scholarships from the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
To be considered for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarships, candidates need to fulfil the requirements:
- Required Languages: German and English
- Talented students from Latin America, Africa, Asia, and Eastern Europe are eligible.
- The aptitudes and personalities of the applicants are pretty promising for careers in academia or business.
- Entrance to study or enrollment at a German state-run or state-approved higher education institution
- with adequate command of German, even when classes are taught in English. This can be a “Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache” of at least level 4, a “Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang” of at least D.S.H. level 2, or a “Zertifikat C 1” from the Goethe Institute.
- Candidates are required to demonstrate a commitment to social democratic principles.
- Above-average academic and study performance
- Personality: The following qualities are desired in applicants:
- A thirst for information
- Openness and tolerance
- Orientation to the team
- Critical thinking
How Do I Apply for Scholarships from the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung?
Just complete the online application. (Notice: Kindly note the dates and deadlines!
Increase your chances of acceptance for the program by engaging our professional work and study consultants.