Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship
- Scholarship Awarding Body: Qatar foundation
- Host institution: Hammad Bin Khalifa University, Qatar.
- Deadline: 1 February, 2020.
Description of scholarship
The Hammad Bin Khalifa university scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity open for both local and international students. This opportunity is also open to both undergraduate and international students who want to study in Qatar. This scholarship is open for virtually all fields. Applicants for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University scholarship do not need to provide EILTS/TOEFL certificates to qualify for this scholarship, provided they did their previous studies in the English language.
The university has recorded dramatic progress ever since it came into the limelight in 2010. This university is located at the heart of Doha. The Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) is a bonafide member of the Qatar Foundation (QF). A body committed to science, education, and community development. This scholarship’s beneficiaries will be trained and fired up to drive positive change in their respective communities.
Eligibility requirement for the Hammad Bin Khalifa University scholarship
Eligibility requirements for the Hammad Bin Khalifa University scholarship vary according to the faculty, and college one applies to.
Visit here to read the eligibility requirement for the college of law and apply.
- To apply for admission to the college of Health and Life sciences, Click here for more guidelines to use.
- To apply for admission to the college of Islamic Studies, Click here.
- To apply to the college of social sciences and humanities, click here.
- To apply to the faculty of public policy, click here.
- To apply to the faculty of engineering and social sciences, Click here.
Eligible countries: the Hamad Bin Khalifa University scholarship is open for both local and international students worldwide.
Gender Restriction: No gender restriction.
Age restriction: Not specified.
The Hammad Bin Khalifa University is a fully-funded scholarship scheme that shoulders the financial responsibility of the students’ total expenses throughout the program. The moment they are selected for this scholarship, students are entitled to a massive financial benefit that covers the following:
- An Allowance of QAR 5000 per month ( for master students)
- An allowance of QAR 7500 (for Ph.D. student)
- A well-furnished apartment
- An annual return ticket
- A standard apartment for married students
Financial aid for undergraduates is based on merit. Click here to know more about undergraduate scholarships.
Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship Application Instructions
The application form for the Hammad Bin Khalifa University scholarship is online. Applicants are advised to click the links above and apply before the deadline.