Holland Government Scholarships for International Students
- Awarding Body – The Netherlands Government through the Dutch Ministry of Education
- Host Institution(s) – Universities of Applied Sciences and Netherlands Research Universities
- Deadline – 1st February 2021 – 1st May 2021.
Description of Scholarship
Holland Scholarship gives an ample opportunity to international students. (Not in the European Economic Area). It is meant for students pursuing their Bachelor’s and Master’s degree to study in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions – International students not part of The European Economic Area (EEA)
- Gender Restrictions – No restrictions
- Age Restrictions – No restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
Applicant must be seeking admission at an institution which is a part of Dutch higher education.
Applicants Should apply to study for a Full-time Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree program.
Specific requirements of the Selected Institution must be met.
The applicant should not have a degree from any education facility in the Netherlands.
Scholarship Value – €5,000, received in 1st year.
For more scholarship opportunities click here
Choose the Institution and course of your choice below.
If it is a participating Dutch higher education institution, you select the study field on the website.
Applicants, having met the above criteria for application.
The Holland Government Scholarships for International Students is done at the Institution of your choice.
Contact the Institution you are applying to directly for further inquiries. After the closing date, The Institution will reach out to you if the scholarship has been awarded to you.