International Music Awards at Swansea University in the UK
- Awarding Body: Swansea University
- Host Institution: Swansea University
- Deadline: 01-04-2021
The International Music Awards at Swansea are designed to support scholars’ progression as a musician within the context of gathering and choirs and the city’s broader artistic life.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: Applicants from all countries and Regions
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
- Applicants must apply for an undergraduate degree in any subject offered in the institution
- Applicants need to enroll in full time taught degree programs
- Applicants must have obtained merit or distinction at grade 8 to be considered for a scholarship.
- Applicants must either have an active UCAS application to the institution or be currently enrolled, students.
The International Music Awards provides a grant of £1,000 annually.
- Applicants for the scholarship are to take admission in the undergraduate degree program. Only then they can be eligible for this grant.
- Applicants must have to submit an application form and references
- Applicants applicable for instrumental scholarships must submit a video audition
- Applicants applying for the choral scholarship must have to process this admission face to face.
- Applicants must submit copies of valid certificates
- Applicants must provide accessible marks sheet for grade 8 in the relevant instruments and copies of certificates and marks sheets for any qualifications higher than grade 8 obtained on the instrument.
- Applicants must provide a video performance of two contrasting pieces
- Applicants video must not exceed 10 minutes each
- Applicants must possess a high school degree certificate with outstanding grades
- Applicants will need to demonstrate English language proficiencies
- Applicants English proficiencies should be high enough to succeed in their academics