International Music Awards at Swansea University in the UK
- Awarding Body: Swansea University
- Host Institution: Swansea University
- Deadline: 01-04-2021
The International Music Awards at Swansea are designed to support scholars’ progression as a musician within the context of gathering and choirs and the city’s broader artistic life.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: Applicants from all countries and Regions
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
- Applicants must apply for an undergraduate degree in any subject offered in the institution
- Applicants need to enroll in full time taught degree programs
- Applicants must have obtained merit or distinction at grade 8 to be considered for a scholarship.
- Applicants must either have an active UCAS application to the institution or be currently enrolled, students.
The International Music Awards provides a grant of £1,000 annually.
- Applicants for the scholarship are to take admission in the undergraduate degree program. Only then they can be eligible for this grant.
- Applicants must have to submit an application form and references
- Applicants applicable for instrumental scholarships must submit a video audition
- Applicants applying for the choral scholarship must have to process this admission face to face.
- Applicants must submit copies of valid certificates
- Applicants must provide accessible marks sheet for grade 8 in the relevant instruments and copies of certificates and marks sheets for any qualifications higher than grade 8 obtained on the instrument.
- Applicants must provide a video performance of two contrasting pieces
- Applicants video must not exceed 10 minutes each
- Applicants must possess a high school degree certificate with outstanding grades
- Applicants will need to demonstrate English language proficiencies
- Applicants English proficiencies should be high enough to succeed in their academics
For the official link here
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.