Lund University Global Scholarship
- Scholarship Awarding Body: Lund university
- Host Institution: Lund University
- Application Deadline: February 2021
- Course Commencement Date: August/September 2021 and 15th January 2022
Lund University Global Scholarship Program targets top-ranking academic students from outside the EU, Switzerland, and the European economic region. The scholarship is available for students who intend to study a BSc or MSc programs at the Lund University
- Applicants eligible for this scholarship program must meet the following requirements:
- The prospective applicant must be an indigene of any country except Switzerland, the European Union, and any European economic area
- Applicants must be ordinarily required to pay tuition fees for any course applied
- Before the scholarship application date, the applicant must have applied for admission for a BSc or MSc program at the Lund university
- Students must show that they are capable of attaining a minimum of 3.7 CGPA yearly. Maintaining this score for the course’s entire duration is a prerequisite to remaining a beneficiary of this scholarship.
Get more scholarship updates here
This scholarship provides for up to 100% of the student’s tuition fee. Lund University is at liberty to determine the quantum of the scholarship offered to each student. The course chosen by the student determines the scholarship value.
This scholarship does not cover the student’s living and welfare expenses. Applicants must be able to fund their living costs in Sweden.
- To be valid for the scholarship, you must first put in for freestanding courses or other programs you wish to study. You will only be able to apply for the scholarship only when you have rounded up your application to a freestanding course(s) or program (s) with at least 30 ECTS. A freestanding course is a course that can be taken as a standalone program without being included in any degree.
- Fill the online application, upload, and submit your scholarship incentive or motivation letter. The letter should be a maximum of 600-words.
- Unlike your statement, the incentive letter should buttress your academic performance. It should also explain the reason behind your scholarship application, the importance of this scholarship to you, and how you intend to apply the skills, you shall learn during your study.
Note: You can apply for only the Lund international scholarship once per program(s) or as/a freestanding course(s)