Scholarship at Manchester business school in the UK
- Awarding Body: Manchester business school
- Host Institution: Manchester business school
- Deadline: 1st-08-2021
The application for the 2021/2022 academic session is ongoing for overseas undergraduate students going in for a degree program at the alliance Manchester business school. The institution is looking for high potential candidates to be part of the stellar international scholarship for the academic session annually.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: Norway, Singapore, and/or Malaysia
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
- The grant is awarded in any faculty/course chosen by the applicant applying to the school
- Applicant must be from the above-stated regions/countries and achieve an AAA at A-level
- Successful applicants will be recognized for their performance academically.
- The partnership Manchester business school will award two international scholarships to international students that are talented in 2021
- the awards worth £2,000 annually for the space of three years
Applicants are to apply via
- accepting admission for an undergraduate degree program at the university
- submitting a written application outlining your commitment and dedication to academic studies and extra-curricular pursuits.
- Demonstrating a broad general education including acceptable levels of literacy and numeracy
- Demonstrated literacy must be equivalent to least grade B or 6 in GCSE/GCSE English language and mathematics
- Providing a GCSE/GCSE English language grade B/6
- Providing alternatingly to the GCSE/GCSE English language an overall IELTS of 6.5
Note IELTS must take a minimum of 6 in any individual component
- Providing an acceptable equivalent qualification
To apply, visit the official website
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.