Scholarship at Max Planck Institute in Germany
- Awarding Body: Max Planck institute
- Host Institution: Max Planck institute
- Deadline: 27th-02-2021
Max Planck institute Scholarship description
The Max Planck institute funding is for applicants enrolling for a ten-week training program for BSc, MSc, and Ph.D. degrees.
Benefactor: Max Planck Society
The Max Planck Society, also well known for the advancement of science, is a self-governing and independent governmental and non-profit association of the German research institutes. This was founded in 1911 as the Kaiser Wilhelm Society and was formally renamed as the max Planck society in mid-1948, honoring its previous president and theoretical physicist Max Planck.
- Eligible Countries/ Region: For applicants of all countries and Region
- Gender Restrictions: No Gender Restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No Age Restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must be highly motivated in the following subjects
- Chemistry, biology, computer science, mathematics, neuroscience, physics, psychology, and other related fields
Applicants can apply if undergoing studies as a bachelor degree, Master’s Degree, and Ph.D. students for the grants
- The grant comes with travel stipends
- A monthly salary of EUR 800
- Housing fee
During the funding period, participants will be opportune to be full members of the institutes. They will be free to join various social activities such as institute lab and summer parties, doctoral activities, hiking, internal lectures, sports groups, and a lot more.
Applicants must provide full documentation of;
- Motivational letter/speech
- Recommendation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- A copy of the graduation certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s academic stage transcript
- With an attachment of English language certificate
For the official website, click Here
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.