Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
- Awarding Body: The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Host Institution(s): The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Deadline: The scholarship closes at the admission deadline (2021).
Description of Scholarship
The Melbourne international Undergraduate Scholarship is an opportunity for international students who want to pursue their Bachelor’s degree in the University of Melbourne. The scholarship is awarded to soaring students with exceptional academic results
- Eligible Countries/ Regions – All Countries except Australia and New Zealand
- Gender Restrictions – No restrictions
- Age Restrictions – No restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants should be a national of any country except Australia and New Zealand. Must not permanently resident in Australia.
- Applicants must have been offered admission to a Bachelor’s degree program at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicant must have made excellent results in his/her final year exams, such as:
- At least 3 A-grades with numerical grades in the GCE A Levels. An average of more than 94% from 3 of the highest scoring A level subjects.
- Minimum of 94% in an accredited foundation program.
- A minimum score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Minimum SAT 1500 or ACT 31 in combination with a minimum of 3.9 GPA for US High School.
- Applicant should not have taken any previous Tertiary studies (excepting of extension studies)
- Melbourne international scholarship provides beneficiaries with one of these:
- 100% remission of fees (3 years undergraduate degree duration)
- 50% remission of fees (3 years undergraduate degree duration)
- $10,000 first year fee remission
for more scholarship opportunities click here
There is no additional application for the scholarship. Students are considered for the scholarship automatically. Prospective applicants should apply and receive a course offer
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.