Scholarship by Micklin Law Group in the USA
- Awarding Body: Micklin Law Group
- Host Institution: Not specified (accredited universities in the United States)
- Deadline: 30-06-2021
The Micklin Law Group Scholarship is for talented and outstanding students in the USA. The students can be from any of the accredited colleges in the US. They also have to be signing up for an undergraduate degree in the 2021 and 2022 academic session.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: USA
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
- Applicants must be applying from the United States.
- Applicants must be going in for an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered in the institution.
- Applicants must be accepted into an accredited college in the USA.
- Applicants must have attained a previous degree from a recognized college
The Micklin Law Group Scholarships provides a double $1,000 grant each per semester
- Applicants are to complete the application for the degree program online
Applicants are to make available;
- Copies of qualifications (certified)
- Transcript of results
- Copies of other documentation
- Previous degrees and certificates displaying good academic achievements/results
- Applicants who the English language is not their first language, are to provide an appropriate score from an approved examination in English language (IELTS) before considering registering for the academic course.
For the application form, click here
For the official website click here
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.