Scholarship at Saint Mary’s University in Canada
- Awarding Body: presidential international baccalaureate scholarship under saint Mary’s university
- Host Institution: Saint Mary’s University, in Canada
- Deadline: 01-03-2021
The Saints Mary’s scholarship is for international and domestic students who show academic excellence in their studies and students applying for the first year of study at the Saint Mary’s institution.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: For all intercontinental students
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must apply as an undergraduate and run for a degree program in any subject offered in any discipline in the university
- Applicants must be domestic or international students with an admission average of 95% or higher
- An IB result of 36+.
- Applicants are provided with a scholarship valued at $9000 per student annually
- Scholarship is renewable throughout their studies in the institution, worth $36000 per student
- First applicants should take admission at the university
- Apply online
- Submit a resume
- A letter of recommendation
- Upload a 750-word essay
- Check the entry requirements of their chosen program for the chosen discipline
- Provide evidence of English language ability IELTS, TOEFL, or other proof of English language is not your first language
For the application form click, Here
For the official website, click Here
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.