Fully-funded scholarship at Helsinki University in Finland
- Awarding Body: Helsinki University
- Host Institution: Helsinki University, Finland
- Deadline: 08-02-2021
The Helsinki University grant is for students going in for a Master’s degree in any course carried out in the school. The grant aims at making academic life easier for students who show academic excellence in a designated field of study.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: Students of non-EU/EEA countries without permanent resident status. Students in the EU/EEA area, are liable for tuition fees.
- Gender Restrictions: None
- Age Restrictions: None
- Applicants are to study full time to be eligible
- Students are to check the FAQ for study info
- Students are to have obtained excellent academic results in their previous studies and have to prove this in the application
- Applicants will be awarded a tuition fee and 10,000 EUR.
- Full tuition fee grants range from 13,000 to 18,000 EUR.
- Two years scholarship.
- Health care services.
- Students get meal discounts in Unicafe restaurants.
- Reductions in public transport
- Uniport services will be available at low prices for more eligibility
- Apply for the scholarship through a degree finder.
- Follow the instructions on how to apply.
- Make available necessary attachments for the online transcripts.
- Submit all the required attachments.
For the official link, click Here