Fully-funded scholarship at Kyoto University in Japan
- Awarding Body: Kyoto Institution, Japan
- Host Institution: University of Kyoto
- Deadline: 15-02-2021
The Kyoto Institution scholarship is for undergraduate students enrolling in an undergraduate program in any field of study. The program aims at enrolling students who are performing exceptionally well in their academic field.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: Applicable to all intercontinental students.
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions.
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions.
- Applicants are to demonstrate exceptional academic excellence.
- Applicants are required to tender proof of being admitted to the school.
Super KUAS-E Scholarship
- Personal expenses fee
- 1,200,000 JPY annually
- Tuition exemption (100%)
- Admission fee exemption (100%)
- Tuition reduction (100%, 50% 0r 30%)
- Admission fee reduction (100%, 50%, or 30%)
- 600,000JPY per semester
- Facility and laboratory fee
- Applicants who wish to receive a scholarship must indicate so in their application to KUAS.
- As a rule, scholarships go to students who perform exceptionally well in their academic field.
- Once a student is selected to receive a scholarship, their performance is reviewed each semester based on their teachers’ academic evaluations.
- Students who are awarded scholarships are to maintain exceptional academic performance while acting as models for other students.
- If a student fails to maintain a high academic performance or behaves in a way that damages the reputation of KUAS, their scholarship may be subject to revocation.
- All documents submitted for the application to KUAS will be used during scholarship screening.
- Applicants get informed of their enrollment application results and their scholarship application at the same time.
- After enrolling, students can also apply to external organizations for scholarships. However, this excludes scholarships provided by other universities.