Swedish Institute Scholarships
- Scholarship awarding body: The Swedish Government
- Host institutions: Top ranking universities in Sweden
- Deadline: 8 February 2020.
The Swedish institute scholarships are targeted at the international student who wants to undertake their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at some of the top-ranking universities in Sweden. The scholarship is open to international students from 45 designated countries. The Swedish institute scholarships are life-changing opportunities for international students . The scholarship awarding body provides full sponsorship to benefit students.
The scholarship is targeted at international students who want to study in Sweden for their masters. This scholarship presents a golden opportunity for brilliant international students to pursue their master’s degree in Sweden with all expenses paid by the scholarship.
The Swedish institute scholarships are open for students in all fields and disciplines The objective of this scholarship is to train individuals with full potentials to drive global change through their leadership qualities. At the end of the program, the candidates will be well trained to master the art of global leadership through their wealth of knowledge. The Swedish institute scholarships awarding body offers about fully funded 300 scholarships yearly to international students across the globe.
Eligibility Requirements for the Swedish Institute scholarships
- The candidate must have a minimum cumulative work experience of 3,000 hours.
- The candidate must have proven leadership qualities.
- The applicant must submit the following documents to qualify for this scholarship:
- A letter of motivation
- A Resume ( CV)
- A copy of the applicant’s passport
- A proof of work experience
- A letter of reference
The following countries are eligible for the Swedish institute scholarship:
- Sri Lanka,
- The Gambia
Gender restriction: No gender restriction
Age restriction: No specification
Value of scholarship
The selected candidates for this scholarship are entitled to the following benefits:
- Full school fee.
- An allowance of SEK 10,000 per month to cover the student’s living cost throughout the program.
- Travel budget of KES 15,000
Applicants are to follow the steps required for applying for this scholarship. They are to first submit an application for admission to one of the Swedish Universities. Then after you must have secured admission, you can now apply for this scholarship. The application processes for both admission and scholarship are submitted online.