The Foray Firm Black Law Student Scholarship is an opportunity for African American students who are passionate about pursuing a career in family law. The scholarship, which is offered each semester, provides $1,000 to one student who demonstrates their dedication to this field of law. The scholarship is provided by Attorney SamForay, who believes in supporting the future leaders of the legal field.
To be eligible for The Foray Firm Black Law Student Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be an African American student pursuing a degree in law
- Show an interest in family law
- Be enrolled in an ABA-accredited law school
- Hold membership with the Black Law Student Association
- Maintain a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Be at least 18 years of age
- The scholarship offers an award of $1000 for one student. This is a great opportunity for students looking to financially support their education and gain recognition for their hard work and dedication to the field of family law.
The application process for The Foray Firm Black Law Student Scholarship is simple and straightforward. To be considered, students must submit a video of no more than 5 minutes discussing one of the prompts provided on the scholarship webpage. The application should also include their contact information, unofficial transcript, proof of eligibility, and a professional headshot.
The scholarship is open for application now and is a great opportunity for students looking to make a difference in the field of family law. It’s a great chance for African American law students to gain recognition for their hard work, financial support for their education, and make a difference in the legal field. Don’t miss out on this opportunity; apply today and take the first step towards achieving your goals.