Google Technical Program Manager Internship Summer 2021 in Taiwan
- Awarding Body: Google
- Deadline: 15-02-2021
Description of internship
The international Google Technical Program Manager internship is currently calling for applicants. The intern would be responsible for the digitization project management, manufacturing insight and projection, performing data analysis, reporting, and driving improvements using models.
The Google Technical Program Manager Internship requires the applicant to work directly with Google’s suppliers in Asia. He or she is also expected to work with the google operating team.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: Applicants from all countries and Regions
- Gender Restrictions: No Gender Restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No Age Restrictions
- Applicants applying for the Google Technical Program Manager Internship must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree, master’s, or Ph.D. degree in engineering, computer science, or any other technology-related field.
- Applicants must be conversant with the SQL and/or Python scripting.
- Applicants must have experience in program management on technical cross-functional projects.
- Applicants must have experience in analyzing big data using hypotheses or other techniques to find insights breakthrough.
- Applicants must be familiar with printed circuit board assembly processes in manufacturing.
- Applicants must have an experience with Google TensorFlow, big query, and Google Data Studio.
- Applicants must have the ability to be influential members of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
Applicants are to complete the following tasks;
- Program manage an exciting digitization project that enables contract manufacturers to build insights and delivery projections.
- Manage the task and milestones with the project team and stakeholders.
- Exercise technical judgment, especially in analyzing big data, a gap in technical requirements, and PCBA factory operations knowledge in working with a large, cross-functional team.
- Supports efforts in developing new machine learning or statistical models to improve scale, efficiency, cycle times, predictability, and on-time delivery.
- Maintain project metrics and communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels of the company.
GOOGLE LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include
- Online advertising technologies
- Search engines
- Cloud computing
- Software and hardware
It is considered one of the big four technology companies, alongside amazon, apple, and Microsoft
To apply click here
For the application website click here