Mastercard foundation scholars’ program at American University Beirut 2021-2022
- Awarding Body: The Mastercard foundation
- Host Institution: American University of Beirut
- Deadline: 18th-03-2021.
This grant is sponsored by the American University of Beirut, incorporating the Mastercard foundation, positioning grants for graduate schooling throughout the academic period of 2021 and 2022. The grant objective is mainly to train and educate students to be agents of change in the environments they find themselves in
as supplementary to the original courses for the applicant’s degree, the program expects applicants to attend workshops and fieldwork to expand their scope, exposing them to different study fields.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: African region, Lebanon, displaced and refugee living in Lebanon.
- Gender Restrictions: no gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
Admission screening demands
- Applicants leadership potential
- Applicants financial requirement
- Applicants academic promises
- Applicants must return to their country/regions after exceeding the award period.
- Applicants must show Proof of meeting readiness for university studies In English requirements
For applicants residing in Lebanon
- Applicants should provide an issuing family civil status dated back three months. (For Syrian applicant)
- Applicants should provide all household member employment records.
- Applicants must provide a transcript of dependent child information of school registration showing yearly education fees and school certificate.
- Applicants must provide a transcript showing details of personal car registration.
- Applicants must provide Evidence of household proprietorship.
- Applicants must provide Proof of land proprietorship.
- Transcript of UNHCR registration certificates (for Syrians if pertinent)
For applicants in the Africa region
- Applicants household employment records
- Applicants should provide household working bank statement(s)
- Evidence of owned asset ownership
- Applicants must provide additional documents that support the relevance of information when applying.
Note: if all Evidence of family records required must be for parents if dependent and spouse if married.
- Financial stipend
- Living allowance.
- Leadership acquisition skills
- A degree
- Create an account.
- Complete the online form
- Update and fill in all your supporting documents as stated by the requirements.
- Once you have apprehended the Mastercard foundation program segment under “financial opportunities,” click on apply to obtain the examination link specified by the grant and needs to be filled out, on or before the application deadline.
- To receive the financial application, an email will be sent to you embedded with a link.
- Complete the financial application appropriately and submit it on or before the above-stated deadline.
- Submit all Proof of meeting readiness for university studies in English requirements before 19th April 2021.
- Submit all Proof on the required platform if you are from the above country and settlement region.
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.