Scholarship at Humber College, Canada
- Awarding Body: Humber College
- Host Institution: Humber College
- Deadline: 01-03-2021
Description of Scholarship
Humber College’s scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to students who are required to buy a specific new device to meet program requirements.
With the theme, “Bring Your Own Device Bursary”, the scholarship is now open for applications to apply for the 2021 and 2022 academic sessions
- Eligible Countries/ Region: Contenders from all regions and countries
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
Applicants are to apply as full-time students in any of the underlisted programs;
- Radio Broadcasting Diploma
- Radio and Media Production
- Bachelor of Film and Media Production
- Post-Production PG (PPFT)
- Media Communications
- Graphic Design
- Web development (HTTP)
- 3D Modeling and VFX
- Film and Multiplatform Story PG (FMST)
- Broadcast TV Videography D (BRTV)
- Film and TV production DA (FMTV)
The Humber College bursary ranges from $500 to $1000 and varies by program and specific requirements.
- Applicants are to complete the interactive budget calculator online.
- Applicants must submit all previous academic transcripts at the institution.
- Applicants must be checked at the admission requirement page.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language to participate actively.